New Patient Appointment
Upon scheduling a new appointment at the Maryland Center for Neuro-ophthalmology & Neuro-otology, you will mail, email or fax an appropriate questionnaire for your sign/symptoms and a registration packet. Please review these forms carefully and complete them as accurately as possible prior to your appointment. Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding the forms.
A staff member will contact you either by phone or email, 24 to 48 hours prior to your appointment, to confirm new and follow-up appointments. If you are unable to or do not complete the registration prior to your visit, you should arrive at the office at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete the various forms. If you are late you may be re-scheduled.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Registration forms and Questionnaire
- Bring your Insurance card(s)
- You should direct any questions and /or complaints regarding coverage to your insurance carrier. You are responsible for any deductibles and other non-covered billable services.
- We will submit insurance claims for you. However, the agreement of the insurance carrier to pay for medical care is a contract between you and the carrier.
- If your insurance requires a referral, it is you responsibility to obtain the referral and forward it to the Maryland Center for Neuro-ophthalmology & Neuro-otology prior to your visit.
- Medicare patients should bring a referral or prescription from the referring or primary care doctor requesting a consultation at the Maryland Center for Neuro-ophthalmology & Neuro-otology.
- Driver’s License and/or identification card for identification purposes
- New Patient Consent Form regarding the Notice of Privacy Practices
- Signed Financial Policy Form
- Pick up all X-rays, CAT scan and MRI/MRA reports and films
- Contact your current or previous providers and request to have your medical records mailed or faxed to our office prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 5980, Baltimore, MD 21282-5980
- Fax: 410-740-1003
- Payment Policies:
- All co-pays are to be paid at the time of service.
- Copayments and deductibles are accepted with cash or checks.
- Payment plans are available for Private Pay patients
Please contact the office at 410-740-1000 at least 48 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule an appointment.