- In the event of an emergency after-hours, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- For routine matters and refill requests, please contact our office the following day.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled appointment you may be asked to reschedule.
- We request that you contact us at least 24 hours in advance to cancel appointments.
- Failure to cancel an appointment or failure to show for an appointment will result in you being charged a cancellation fee, as outlined in our Financial Policy. This fee is not covered by your insurance.
- Our office will only refill medications prescribed by our physicians.
- When requesting a refill please provide the following:
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- The medication name, dose and frequency of use
- Your pharmacy’s name, phone and fax numbers
- Please monitor your medication supplies so that you do not run out on weekends or after hours.
- Prescriptions refills are only done during office hours.
Medical Forms and Letters:
- Insurance companies do not compensate our physician’s or staff for the extra time spent completing patient’s administrative forms for life insurance, disability, MVA, etc
- Our office charges $35.00 for physicians to complete a set of forms.
- Please allow a turnaround time of 2 weeks.
- Upon receipt of payment, the documents will be completed and mailed.
- Patient’s medical records are confidential and are not released without a signed authorization.
- Patients who wish to obtain a personal copy of their records will be charged 75 cents per page. A copy will be ready within 1 week. Patients should personally pick up their records to ensure confidentiality.
- There is no charge when sending your records directly to another physician directly involved with your care and listed on your questionnaire or Privacy Notice.
- New patients are responsible for contacting their current or previous providers and requesting copies of their medical records to be faxed or mailed to our office.
- All co-pays are to be paid at the time of service.
- We will submit insurance claims for our patients.
- The agreement of the insurance carrier to pay for medical care is a contract between you and the carrier. You should direct any questions and /or complaints regarding coverage to your insurance carrier.
Some diagnostic tests and treatments may require pre-authorization from your insurance carrier. If needed, we will assist you in obtaining a pre authorization. Please allow one week for this service to be completed.